TYPE OF PAPER
IJEEPSE welcomes original research papers. CRITERIA Submitted papers should meet the internationally accepted criteria and manuscripts should follow the Author Guidelines of the journal for the purpose of both reviewing and editing. Articles should be in Microsoft Word format (doc or docx) and submitted electronically by log in to our website via OJS.
Articles should be between 4000 - 6000 words long excluding references, appendices, tables, and figures. In general, an article should consist of the following:
- Title. The title should be brief and specific.
- Name and affiliation. All submitted papers should be consist of the author/s' name, affiliation, address, City, Country, and a valid email address.
- Abstracts. Abstracts of 150-200 words are required for all articles submitted.
- Keywords. Each article should contain 5 keywords.
- Introduction. The introduction should consist of background, research problem, objective, hypothesis (if any), and Literature review.
- Methodology/Method. In general, it comprises research design, data collection techniques, and data analysis.
- Result and discussion. This part discusses the research findings based on data analysis. The researcher should analytically interpret the data and linked it to the theoretical framework.
- Conclusion. The last part of the article and should consist of a conclusion and suggestion or recommendation.
- Acknowledgment. Authors must declare all sources of external research funding in their article, and a statement to this effect should appear in the Acknowledgement part.
- References. IJEEPSE utilizes in-notes (body note) format using IEEE citation style. The author is required to employ citation software (Mendeley or Endnote). The information regarding this style can be found at the following link: IEEE Style